Those who have been around Bit of Ivory for awhile know I've been dreaming of teal, black, and white for as long as I could remember. I even started a Pinterest board way before a brick-and-mortar office space became a reality.
So when my office buddy Julie and I signed the lease and got permission to pretty it up, I set to work making my dream a reality. I had most of the furniture already from when my office was located in my home's sunroom, so the accents and details were the ones I needed to piece together.
You will remember from my New Office Transition blog post that I had a slew of amazing photo-fam who helped make this teal vision happen. Truly to this day, I wouldn't have even been close to succeeding without them.
Well, now months later, it is officially home and cozy. Every meeting, get-together, or just chit-chat, I am cheerfully greeted by the Big Ole Teal Wall, and it makes me happy. :)
[My little Orchestrated wall of all of the stationery Tyler created for our shoots.]
[Delilah, my Christmas cactus, is a plant that continues to amaze me every day. She's going on 2 years now, and I haven't killed her yet! Maybe I don't have a black thumb!? lol]
* Target (stationery holder and clips, wall design plates, frames)
* Anthropologie (the wallpaper bits in the wall design)
* Garden Ridge (the vanity screen, desk, and chairs)
* IKEA (Delilah's pot, striped boxes, and chair pillow)
* Amazon.com (the striped curtain and plate hangers)
* Michael's (some of the frames)
* Jerry's Art-a-Rama (art easel)